2012年4月24日火曜日

3 Projects with Tattered Angels

Hi everyone;-D
Today, I would like to share my three projects which I created with Tattered Angels.

The first one is an Altered project.This is a CD Box.

Originally it is a brown box. I painted this box with white Gesso and painted with modeling paste on chipboard. After dry it, I misted with 6 colors as below.
WalnutGold
Suede
Tatterd Leather
Dragonfly
Sapphire
GlimmerGlaze Saffron


The second, I created layout using PinkPaislee's Mistable collection.
Firefly
WalnutGold
Suede
Dragonfly
Sapphire


The last one is a Wooden Memofolder
Painted the wood with white Gesso, and applied Firefly and Bubblegum mists. I misted Firefly and Bubblegum to the flower, too.

That's all for today.
I hope you liked my projects;-)
Thanks for stopping by.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿